INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA FOR CUSTOMERS
Pursuant to European Regulation for the protection of personal data (Reg. EU 2016/679) and pursuant to the article 13 of National Legislative Decree 196/2003, we wish to inform you about the processing of personal data provided.
Aerre Resort srl - SC 54 Contrada Semeraro 107 - 70010 Locorotondo (Bari) Italia
VAT number: 07490920720
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
Your personal data will be processed in compliance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force for the purposes and with the methods indicated below:
- The supply of goods and services for the guests;
- To ask by email a review after your stay;
- For marketing activities, as permitted by law, commercial newsletters and communications on new products and services or on offers;
- for statistical purposes to improve our services and your user experience, to increase the functionality and quality of our travel services;
- for communications to banks and similar institutions in order to proceed with debt collection activities and for further activities related to contractual fulfilment;
- To fulfill the current administrative, accounting and tax obligations as well as with laws and regulations.
The data will be processed using manual and electronic systems used to save, manage and transmit the data, for reasons strictly related to the stated purposes according to the data in our possession and with your committment to notify timely to us any corrections or updates.
Your data may be disclosed to parties contractually linked to the Company, such as:
- legal advisers, tax advisors and accountants;
- external suppliers of goods and services;
- banks and credit institutions;
- administrative and public authorities and/or bodies where required by the law or for the fulfilment of contractual obligation.
Data provided voluntarily by the guest
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on our website involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to answer to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the e-mail.
Dara transfer to Third Countries
The personal data provided will not be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union.
Failure to provide personal data
The failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to obtain the requested service or to use the services offered in our Resort.
Rights of the interested party
The customer has the right at any time to ask the Data Controller the access at the personal data, as well as the correction, the cancellation or the limitation of processing of the data.